ENTRY 120 (4'x4') and 150 (4'x5') are affordable, simple, sturdy full chain balers. They’re ideal for small farmers who cut their own forage or as a back-up machine for larger operations. Complete with twine and net wrap binding systems there’s a choice of either 4' (ENTRY 120) or 5' (ENTRY 150) diameter bales with a standard wide pick-up 79 in. suitable for all crops and windrows.
- Bailing chamber with chains
- Automatic chain oiling system
- Bearings and brackets watertight
- Tailgate hydraulic opening
- Bale compression setting: hydraulic
- Power supply system: alternative packer comb teeth 16 pitch 2 3/4 in.
- PU side wheels adjustable hight
- PU hydraulic lift
- Tires: std 4'x4' 11.5/80-15,3 or std 400/60 - 15,5 4'x5'
- Combo twine+net binding system
- Bale ejector
- PTO shaft with share bolt protection